This rope is designed for the "Professional" skier and 34 mph record chaser. This is our best tournament rope. It starts at 18.25m and has shortenings down to 9.25m for the World Record Chase.
- Constructed of our exclusive World Record PolyproMAX rope which is braided in our factory.
- Slide Loop construction from 18.25m to 10.25m
- Single section line with braided loop construction for 9.75m to 9.25m
- Mini slide loops that open larger to slip over the largest of pylons and then return to shape.
- Large 15" loop at handle end of rope for easier handle attachment and removal.
- Logo marking sleeves through 9.75m
- Record capability
- 60 Overall length with handle (18.25m)
- Shortenings through 9.25m
- Made in the USA
PolyproMAX refers to the specific blend of polypropylene yarn specifications that make up our ropes. We use a unique blend of polypropylene yarn designed specifically for us. This yarn has the ultimate in protection since our rope is dyed completely and contains a UV stabilizer. Most ropes have a transparency to the yarn, which allows the UV rays to penetrate the yarn causing a breakdown when exposed to the sun. PolyproMAX rope will maintain its performance and far longer than traditional rope. Our yarn is twisted and to our specifications, for a more tangle free rope.